Monday, January 14, 2008

MEMO TO CRAZY PEOPLE

Please stop being attracted to me. Seriously. I know I’m nice and fairly easy to talk to, but it’s starting to become bothersome. I realize I’m handsome in a realistic, highly attainable sort of way, but now it’s downright annoying. I like being able to pick up my phone at will without screening the call. I enjoy reading email from people whom I’ve willingly given my address. Sorry, but if I’ve denied a friend request on one social networking site, I’m probably going to respond the same when you try it from five other ones. It’s not like I’ll have a lapse in judgment all of a sudden or conveniently forget that you’re insane. Inconsistency like that just isn’t my thing. Which means it probably won’t work out between us, because I’d be reminding you to take your meds all the time, and you’d want to keep your doses erratic, like you’ve always done. Hey, I get it. I have no right to try and change you. You’re beautiful just the way you are, and I’m sure you’ll find someone co-dependant very soon.

But you’re not going to find someone else while you’re driving by my house everyday. At this point, even my roommates won’t date you. Banging on the front door at 4 a.m. wakes them up too, you know.

4 comments:

Justin Thomas said...

Thank god. Another website to distract me from doing actual work.

Unknown said...

first

Unknown said...

damnit it Justin!

Justin Thomas said...

sucker...