Wednesday, January 9, 2008

What It Is, And What It Ain't

Greetings and Salutations dear reader... let me be the first to welcome you to Big Mouth Strikes Again. Actually, I'll probably be the only welcoming you, because who the hell else would be welcoming you to MY blog? I suppose I could've hired a welcoming committee to hand out punch and pie, slapped a party hat on and smacked a pinata upside its ass. Or coerced some of your closest friends to hide around your computer desk, waiting patiently as you made your way over to this salty little corner of the internet to yell "Suprise!" as the Big Mouth page loaded. Seems like a lot of work for a silly little blog though, doesn't it? I agree. So don't worry about any pompous celebrations or self-congratulating speeches, cuz that's not how things work around here at Big Mouth. All you're going to get is me and all the weird theories, observations and obsessions swimming around in my bald little brain. And that's pompous and self-congratulating enough for all of us.

No comments: